Call for competitors
Milton Show 2018’s theme is Milk and Meat. We welcome entries for our show theme competitions.
Competition section and classes
Section 32: Show theme is Milk and Meat.
For information about classes within this section, refer to the information pack.
- New: Sausage-making.
- New: Cheese.
- New: Butter.
- Creative competitions include letter writing and collages (school students) and craft (special groups).
- All sausage making, cheese and butter exhibits must be delivered between 8:00am and 10:00am on Thursday, 1 March 2018.
- Entries for creative competitions close on Wednesday, 28 February 2018.
- Exhibits for creative competitions must be delivered before 8:00pm on Wednesday, 28 February 2018.
- Milton Show 2018’s online entries are accepted via Showday Online’s website from 1 January 2018.
Download the information pack with details of the competition classes, dates and times, rules, scoring, prizes and coordinating committee here.
Forms and waivers
- Get your entry form here.
Closing date for entries
Entries close and exhibits for creative classes in this competition must be delivered before 8:00pm on Wednesday, 28 February 2018, while exhibits for sausage-making, cheese and butter must be delivered between 08:00am and 10:00am on Thursday, 1 March 2018.
Milton Show 2018’s online entries are accepted via Showday Online’s website from 1 January 2018.
Get in touch
Got a question about this competitive section? Get in touch via our Contact Form.
Supporters: Narrawilly Dairy; Cattle-R-Us; Ewin’s Dairy; Boots Great Outdoors; CC’s Gifts and Bargains; Pipi’s of Ulladulla; Ted’s Butchery; Lifestyle Plumbers; Ulladulla Auto Electrical; Ulladulla Surf Shop