Are we there yet?
Milton Showgrounds is located at 107 Croobyar Road, Milton, New South Wales, 2538.
Go here for a bigger, interactive map of Milton, New South Wales.
From the centre of town, a 10-minutes walk gets you to Milton Showgrounds.
Starting from Princes Highway, head west on Wason Street for 400m, then turn right into Croobyar Road for 500m.
- Milton is 220km from Sydney via A1, M1 and Princes Highway.
- Milton is a 2.5 hours drive from Canberra via B52 and A1.
Parking space at the showgrounds is limited, and parking fees do apply for the duration of the Milton Show.
Additional parking is available in designated areas in and around Milton:
- Petty’s Paddock (free; donations welcome) located on Croobyar Road.
- Myrtle Street open-air parking.
- Church Street open-air parking.
Special access parking
Some parking is available for visitors needing special access. A valid parking special access disk is required. We’re happy to answer queries you may have about special access parking. Get in touch to request special access parking via our Contact Form.
Daily car parking: $5.
Daily admission for visitors
- Adults: $15
- Children (5 to 15 years): $5
- Preschool children: Free
- Pensioners (Pension Card must be shown): $10
Note: A Senior’s Card will not be accepted.
Daily admission for members
Members with a valid membership wrist band enjoy these benefits at Milton Show 2018:
- Free admission to all sections of the Milton Show.
- Reduced entry fees, as per schedule, except the Section 1: Horse competition.
- Free parking.
Members must wear their wrist bands on both days of the show.
Map of Milton Show
Exploring Milton and the South Coast
From lantern-lit ghost tours to foodie heaven
Milton has it all: great food: excellent shopping; spine-tingling ghostly history tours. Marvellous Milton is a great place to experience South Coast hospitality. Read more.
Milton is your gateway to the Budawang Range and also offers quick access to excellent surfing and swimming at Mollymook and Narrawallee beaches. Read more.
Exploring beyond Milton
Shoalhaven Tourism is a great resource for you to plan places to visit, things to do and experiences to remember as you spend time on the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales.