Milton Show, here we go
Friday, 2 March and Saturday, 3 March 2018 | Milton Showgrounds
Milton Show 2018 is a showcase of local agricultural products, beloved animals and a creative and friendly community. Themed Milk and Meat, it’s a feast for the senses. Come along to Milton Showgrounds and enjoy a weekend on the beautiful NSW South Coast.
- Our Getting Here page is bursting with the info you need for directions, parking and ticket prices, special access facilities, a map of the venue and more.
- View the full program of events, entertainments, competitions and amusements here.
- Curious about prizes and sponsorships? Visit our Sponsors page for a rundown of the wonderful sponsors of our show.
- Take your participation to the next level: become a competitor. Visit our Compete page for competition entry dates, prizes, rules, forms and waivers, and coordinators’ contact details.
- Download copies of entry forms, waivers, booking forms and more from our Document Download page.
We can’t wait to see you on Friday, 2 March and Saturday, 3 March 2018.
Showcasing wines of the South Coast
19 January 2018 | Mollymook Golf Club, Mollymook
Wine. Cheese. Music. Stunning views of the ocean. A perfect way to spend a summer evening of wine tasting with lovers of wine. More info.
South Coast Wine Show 2018 program coming soon.
Arena Sorting Events
Throughout 2018 | Milton Showgrounds
Arena Sorting is one of the fastest growing equestrian sports in Australia.
A team of 3 riders competes against the clock as they sort and herd 10 head of cattle through a gate, in ascending order, and with the fewest number of errors. A great sport for riders of every age and ability, Arena Sorting is also enjoyable fun for spectators. More info.
Visit the Milton Arena Sorting Facebook page for the schedule of dates.
Milton Show, Arena Sorting Events and South Coast Wine Show are brought to you by Milton Show Society Inc.