Let’s go to Milton Show 2018
Milton Show is an annual country show and exhibition hosted by Milton Show Society Inc.
(Read more about the Milton Show Society here.)
Visitors travel from across New South Wales, as well as the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and Victoria, to attend or participate in our show. And our 2018 edition is packed with thrills, entertainment and new attractions. More info.
2018 will be the 149th edition of Milton Show.
When and where
Friday, 2 March 2018 and Saturday, 3 March 2018. More info.
Milton Showgrounds, 107 Croobyar Road, Milton, NSW, 2538. More info.
Milk and Meat is the theme of our 2018 Show.
Explore our 2018 theme at the Display Pavilion where local experts will present several demonstrations of how to do something special with ingredients on your everyday shopping list.
If you already have some experience, then enter our new competitive section for Butter, Cheese, and Sausages. Workshops will be held prior to the Show for interested would-be competitors. Get more info on our workshop program here.
2018 show program
The 2018 program of events and activities will be available here soon.
2018 kids’ program
The 2018 children’s program will be available here soon.
2018 sponsors and donors
General sponsors and donors
Blue sponsor: ExServos Club
Green sponsor: Raine & Horne
Supporters: Milton Ulladulla Rotary Club; Kevin Cole; Roy Johnston; Shirley Coleman; Vanessa Joyce-Briggs; Cattle-R-Us
Computer and sound services sponsor and donor
Grand champion sponsor: NC Services
Traffic management and parking sponsors and donors
White sponsor: Albos
Supporter: Rodney Petty
First Aid (provided by St John’s Ambulance) sponsor and donor
White sponsor: Ulladulla Medical Centre
Milton Show 2018 Raffle sponsors and donors
White sponsor: Bannisters Pavilion
Supporters: Heavenly Quilters; L&W Auto Service Ulladulla; ProTune; Mollymook Fine Wines and Ales; Floor Style Ulladulla; Pacific Furniture; Heritage Bakery; Betta Electrical; Hayden Pies; Wilford Dale; Tony’s Italian Seafood and Bar
- For info about competing, visit our Compete page.
- For info about sponsorship, visit our Sponsors page.
- For info about trade opportunities, visit our Trade page.
- For info about volunteering opportunities, visit our Volunteer page.
- Get entry forms and waivers, plus other information you will need for participating in Milton Show competitions using the list available on our Compete page.
- Download copies of entry forms, waivers, schedules, application forms and more from our Document Download page.
- Visit our Announcements page for regular announcements, news and info updates.
Get in touch
Got a question or comment? Use our Contact Form to get in touch with Milton Show Society.